Thursday, March 28, 2013

Vet Visit

When Lillian turned five months old I took her to get spayed. That was probably one of the hardest things I have had to do so far. Oh my gosh, when I dropped her off at the vet I felt so bad because I knew what was going to happen. Maybe it was harder on me then Lilly Belle. Anyway, she had to stay over night to make sure everything was okay. It was so weird not having her there with me that night.



I felt super bad for taking her to the vet and having her girl parts basically just ripped out of her, so I bought her two new toys to play with once she recovered. These are the two little toys I got, a cute mouse and butterfly.

 

This is a picture that I took as soon as I brought Lilly Belle back home. She ran right to her new toys and started playing with them. She was such a trooper! It was like she didn't even have surgery, I was so proud of her.

 

This was her little belly where the vet had to shave it in order to do the surgery. Thankfully it has grown back and it is almost to its original length. The two days after she had her surgery, she was running around like normal and playing with her toys. Which the vet said would probably happen. Then the third day... there was a crash.


Poor Lillian. This was obviously her crash. The vet said this would also be normal so I was not too worried. Although I did feel terribly bad for her. These pictures do make me giggle slightly just because her nose is mushed to the bed and she is all stretched out.

The good news is, it has been a little over a month since her surgery and she is all better! Her surgery incision is healed and she is not in any pain. Even better news, she still loves me even though I left her at the vet to get her lady parts removed. All is great with Lilly Belle!



~ Bailey Nicole & Lilly Belle

1 comment:

  1. When my cat's got spayed, they were funny to watch afterwards. They were even more lazy than normal and slightly "odd" in their walking. It was like they were drunk! So funny!

    ReplyDelete