Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Homework Helper

For some strange reason Lillian always likes to try and help me with homework. Well she thinks she is helping. Really she is not, she is only making it impossible to actually do my homework. Don't get me wrong, it is extremely cute but at the same time I can't work on assignments with her on top of them.


 
This picture was taken when I was trying to study for my Sociology test and Lilly Belle decided she would drop her toy mouse on my paper and sprawl out on my study guide... thanks Lillian. It did make me laugh to see how laid back she was and how she did not care at all that I was trying to read that paper and study.

 
 
If you cannot tell, Lillian is sitting on my laptop. This time I was trying to type my response paper for an English class. She just decided to jump up and make herself a little seat out of my computer. You also probably notice her cute little shirt. I am going to be honest with you right now, that is really an extra small dog shirt from Walmart! I could not pass it up.

Whatever I am working on, Lilly Belle finds a way to "help" me out with it. In fact as I was typing the beginning of this post, she tried to climb on the laptop again and her paw hit "33333333333333". Maybe she was trying to write a little piece herself? Who knows with her.



~ Bailey Nicole & Lilly Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment